In this episode, Antonia and Andrew discuss a selection of articles from the February 16, 2022 issue of JBJS, along with an added dose of entertainment and pop culture. Listen at the gym, on your commute, or whenever your case is on hold!
- A Clinical Risk Model for Surgical Site Infection Following Pediatric Spine Deformity Surgery, by Matsumoto et al.
- Defining the Patient Acceptable Symptom State for the HOOS JR and KOOS JR After Primary Total Joint Arthroplasty, by Kunze et al.
- Clinical Outcome Differences in the Treatment of Impending Versus Completed Pathological Long-Bone Fractures, by Groot et al.
- PLAN and AM-PAC “6-Clicks” Scores to Predict Discharge Disposition After Primary Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, by Hadad et al.
- Extent of Preoperative Medial Meniscal Extrusion Influences Intermediate-Term Outcomes After Medial Opening-Wedge High Tibial Osteotomy, by Yang et al.
- Pathoanatomy of the Anterolateral Tibial Fragment in Ankle Fractures, by Rammelt et al.
- Emergency Department Stress Radiographs of Lateral Compression Type-1 Pelvic Ring Injuries Are Safe, Effective, and Reliable, by DeKeyser et al.
JBJS website: https://jbjs.org/issue.php
This episode is brought to you by the Miller Review Course.
- Sports Medicine