In this episode, Antonia and Andrew discuss a selection of articles from the April 20, 2022 issue of JBJS, along with an added dose of entertainment and pop culture. Listen at the gym, on your commute, or whenever your case is on hold!
- Rate of Return to Work After Periacetabular Osteotomy and Its Influencing Factors, by Fujita et al.
- Spinopelvic Characteristics Normalize 1 Year After Total Hip Arthroplasty. A Prospective, Longitudinal, Case-Controlled Study, by Innmann et al.
- The Effect of Patient Age and Surgical Appropriateness and Their Influence on Surgeon Recommendations for Primary TKA. A Cross-Sectional Study of 2,037 Patients, by Hawker et al.
- Survivorship of 4,748 Contemporary Total Ankle Replacements from the French Discharge Records Database, by Dagneaux et al.
- Assessment of Staphylococcal Clinical Isolates from Periprosthetic Joint Infections for Potential Bacteriophage Therapy, by DePalma et al.
- Comparison of 2 Patient-Reported Outcome Measures in Brachial Plexus Birth Injury. A Systematic Validation Study, by Vuillermin et al.
- Risk Factors for Delayed Hospital Admission and Surgical Treatment of Open Tibial Fractures in Tanzania, by Holler et al.
- Creating Crosswalks for Knee Outcomes After ACL Reconstruction Between the KOOS and the IKDC-SKF, by Johnson et al.
JBJS website: https://jbjs.org/issue.php
This episode is brought to you by the Miller Review Course.
- Foot & Ankle
- Basic Science
- Sports Medicine