In this inaugural episode, Antonia Chen and Andrew Schoenfeld discuss their vision for this new JBJS podcast and discuss a selection of upcoming articles from the January 5, 2022 issue of The Journal, along with an added dose of entertainment and pop culture. Listen at the gym, on your commute, or whenever your case is on hold!
- Development of a Knee Arthroplasty Episode-Based Cost Measure for Evaluating Cost in the Merit-Based Incentive Payment System
- Lymphedema Is a Significant Risk Factor for Failure After Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty
- The Effect of Surgical Approach and Femoral Prosthesis Type on Revision Rates Following Total Hip Arthroplasty
- An Analysis of the Most Commonly Utilized Cementless Stems Shared Decision-Making Is Associated with Better Health Outcomes for Patients with Knee Osteoarthritis But Not Hip Osteoarthritis
- The DECIDE-OA Randomized Study Moxifloxacin Concentrations in the Knee Joint, Tibial Bone, and Soft Tissue when Combined with Rifampicin
- A Randomized Porcine Microdialysis Study A Mini-Open Approach to Medial Pinning in Pediatric Supracondylar Humeral Fractures May Be Safer Than Previously Thought Matched Comparison of Magnetically Controlled Growing Rods with Traditional Growing Rods in Severe Early-Onset Scoliosis of ≥90°
- An Interim Report on Outcomes 2 Years After Treatment Longitudinal Changes in Serum Markers of Bone Metabolism and Bone Material Strength in Premenopausal Women with Distal Radial Fracture Functional Outcomes of Arthroscopic Acetabular Labral Repair with and without Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate
JBJS website: JBJS Current Issue - https://jbjs.org/issue.php
This episode is brought to you by the JBJS Miller Review Course.